Roundtable on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Get Answers to Your Most Pressing Questions
August 26, 2020
Do you have questions about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion? Some of which you have, perhaps, hesitated to ask? Nelson Parrish and Molly Mead will answer them on Wednesday, August 26 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm EDT. The session will be focused on participant questions.
We imagine your questions might include:
- How do I make sense of what is going on now about diversity, about racial equity?
- I don’t hear any racial unrest in my company. Should I still be doing something?
- How do we get started in our company? What should we be thinking about? What should we be doing?
- Who should I be talking to in the company and how?
- What is the relationship of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to company success: finances and culture?
- How do I mobilize what is best about my company to make progress on Inclusion and Equity?
- Why are (fill in the group) upset? What do I need to learn?
- We just did our first series of diversity trainings; how do we continue the momentum?
- We’ve set and publicized DEI related goals, but we’re now getting pushback and questions from other employees and senior leaders. They think we’re setting quotas and discriminating against certain groups. How do we respond?
Sign up here to attend and add any questions you’d like answered.