Governance in ESOPs – for Corporate Directors, Beyster Institute
May 13, 2021
Alex Moss and Luanne Greene of ASG Architects will present Governance and Organizational Dynamics – explore decision making boundaries, the board’s role in strategy, best practices in board’s working with management, and practices in building a diverse board. This workshop is part of a series of workshops held May 10-14, 2021 by the Beyster Institute, Rady School of Management, UC San Diego.
This workshop series is ideal for:
- Founders and selling shareholders establishing a new board.
- Inside board members seeking best practices for their board.
- Independent outside directors seeking to refresh their skills and refine their work.
- Jennifer Briggs, Senior Strategic Consultant, Beyster Institute
- Howard Kaplan, Chief Executive Officer, Kaplan Fiduciary
- Alex Moss, President, Praxis Consulting Group
- Jim Steiker, President and CEO, SES ESOP Strategies