Leading in an Ownership Setting: the Program for CEOs—2016 Dates Announced!
March 11, 2016
Leading in an Owership Setting: the Program for CEOs—2016 Dates Announced.
Leading in an Ownership Setting: The Program for CEOs
An Educational Partnership of The Employee Ownership Foundation and the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice
Part I: Sunday, July 10 – Friday, July 15, 2016
Part II: Sunday, December 4- Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Who Should Attend:
- Current or incoming CEO’s, Presidents and/or executive leaders of employee-owned companies
- Within these role definitions, leaders who want to work on their self-development as leaders
- Leaders who practice and are committed to lifelong learning
- Leaders who want to maximize their opportunities to build a high-performance culture on the foundation of employee ownership
- Leaders who are interested in developing a national network with leaders of ESOP companies from around the country
“The program provides the CEO with the neccessary tools to implement positive change within the organization. I’ve walked away with a vast personal tool kit to improve my personal skills, as well as the organization around me.” – Mike Willard, CEO, Salem Distributing, Winston-Salem, NC (Class of 2012)
For more details on the program and to register, please visit the ESOP Association here.